I’ve not done a tag yet and I was tagged by the lovely Georgi to do the Christmas Song Book Tag. Also, since it’s coming up to Christmas, why not? This tag was found here but not sure who started it. Here we go!
1. “You’re a Mean One Mr. Grinch”: Name a villainous character you couldn’t help but love.
For this one I’m going to go with AIDAN from the Illuminae Files Trilogy. His character was so well written!
2. “All I Want for Christmas is You”: Which book do you most hope to see under your Christmas tree?
Id be happy with any book under my Christmas tree but I really want The Seven Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle.
3. “Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer”: Name a character that overcomes major obstacles and learns to believe in themselves.
Aelin, she overcomes some pretty huge obstacles and still believes in herself to put an end to evil.
4. “Santa Claus is Coming to Town”: a) Which character do you think would be on the top of the naughty list? b) Which character do you think would be at the top of the nice list?
a) Maeve, she deserves every bad thing to happen to her.
b) Manon Blackbeak because she’s bae.
5. “Frosty the Snowman”: Which book just melts your heart?
Clockwork Princess, everytime.
6. “Feliz Navidad”: Choose a book that takes place in a country other than your own.
The Bear and The Nightingale – this book is set in Russia, and I just loved it…all of it.
7. “It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year”: Which holiday themed book do you use to spread the Christmas joy?
I haven’t ever read Christmas books but Harry Potter always has a magical feel to it, even the movies.
8. “Sleigh Ride”: Which fictional character would you choose to spend the holidays with (doesn’t have to be a love interest)?
9. “Baby it’s Cold Outside”: Which book that you didn’t like would you sacrifice to a fire to warm yourself up in the cold?
Forest of A Thousand Lanterns.
10. “Do you hear what I hear”: Which book do you think everyone should read?
The Sisters of the Winter Wood by Rena Rossner – this book was so beautiful and atmospheric, and it’s set in Russia! What more could I want? It was perfect.
I don’t really have many people to tag but if you want to do it, then go ahead.