Hello & Happy Saturday! I hope you’ve all had a good week and will have an even better weekend. ☺️
This is going to be a bit of a fun post, where I attempt to list 20 random facts about myself…I’m not sure I’ll manage, I’m not that interesting! Some of these might be a little emotional or personal to me.
20 Facts About Me
- If I could change my first name, I would change it to Laurie. For some reason, on social media or games people have always called me Laur, Lau or Laurie and I actually prefer Laurie.
- My biggest fear is losing everyone I love, my friends and my family are my world and I would give up anything if it meant keeping them for always.
- My biggest regret is that I didn’t go and see my Grandad in the funeral parlour before his funeral. I never got to tell him how much he inspired me and how much I loved him. I will forever regret this.
- My eye colour changes between green/blue/grey. I always think my eyes look green when I’m tired or just woken up, sometimes they look really blue and sometimes they look grey.
- My favourite colours are green, blue and grey. I also tend to like neutral colours too like brown.
- I always wanted to be a bilingual translator, I love learning different languages and really want to learn Russian.
- I currently suffer with anxiety and depression. Some days I feel like I can’t leave the house but some days I feel like I could travel the world on my own. I never know how I’m going to feel from one day to the next, and it really sucks.
- I believe in ghosts – I’ve been able see them and sense when they are around since I was really young. I’ve even been spoken to by some. Having the ‘gift’ of being a Medium runs in my family.
- My favourite animal is a Killer Whale or Orca, I find them to be such beautiful, family orientated animals.
- I believe in reincarnation and that when we die we come back as animals or possibly someone else. Every year, on the same day my moms cousins funeral took place, a red admiral butterfly appears in our garden and then is gone again until the next year.
- I sometimes have dreams, and then during the day I’ll have deja vu and remember that it was in the dream I had.
- I’m a Slytherin girl which is lucky as green is my favourite colour!
- I can’t eat white fish, it makes me really unwell.
- My favourite holiday is Halloween, my least favourite holiday is Christmas. I just think it’s so much expense for one day and people go a bit over the top.
- I was engaged once, the guy turned into a bit of a control freak and I had to end it.
- I prefer cold drinks to hot drinks, like iced coffee or iced latte. I also am really weird and like making a hot tea but only drink it when it goes cold.
- My favourite food is Mexican. I love Fajitas and Enchilladas.
- I’ve always been a DC girl but recently I’ve started enjoying Marvel too.
- I never want to have kids, and if I do, by some miracle, end up wanting kids I would want to adopt. There are so many out there that have no one to love them and I think that’s sad.
- My favourite season is fall and winter. Even though I don’t like Christmas, I love the cold weather. We rarely get snow in England and I love it when we do get it!
That was harder than I imagined! Phew…thank you if you’re still reading. Hopefully that helps you get to know me a bit more.