Hello, welcome back to my blog. I hope you’ve all had a great festive season, I enjoyed spending time with family but other than that I hate the festive season. I’d rather it was Halloween again to be honest. So I’ve been trying to figure out some 2019 goals that I’m going to try my best to accomplish and I’ve came up with a fair few. Without further ado they are….(drum roll)….
– Reach 600 blog followers.
– Reach 4,000 Instagram followers.
– Reach 500 twitter followers.
– Post on my blog at least 3 times a week; not including reviews.
– Change up my bookstagram feed & make it a little simpler.
– Work more with publishers to get on blog tours and receive review copies of books.
– Try to take part in bookstagram photo challenges.
– Read at least ONE contemporary book each month.
– Read one book a month that is over 500 pages.
– Read at least TWO buddy reads every month.
– Read at least TWO books from my TBR jar every month.
What goals do you have for 2019?
Thank you for reading, let’s make 2019 awesome!